Dec 5, 2011

GOD IS MY DELIVERER

As follows, you will read some statements that I have been gathering through twitter together with some quotes from The Bible.  I hope that you enjoy them and keep them in mind to overcome any adverse situation.  God bless you.


In every situation you are facing today, God is working for your good and His Glory. If you are having doubts, talk to a brother or sister in Christ but always ask God for help.


Faith in Jesus Christ has power to override our feelings, because they don't always lead us in the right direction.

God never told you to figure everything out. He told you to trust Him. He's already got it figured out!

God doesn't wait for circumstances to line up before He speaks. He causes then to line up because He speaks.

Give God your problems and allow Him to give you solutions.

Preserve (protect) me, Oh God: for in you, I put my trust. Psalm 16:1

If God brings you to it, He will help you through it.

Jesus said, "Whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you" - John 15:16.

When you listen to God’s Word and speak His truths over your life, you will see amazing growth as God continues to work in your life. Joel Osteen 

My GOD is greater than my problems!

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28

God is with us. What can possibly be against us? God loves us and that is enough.

Why am I smiling today? Because I KNOW that GOD is already working on tomorrow.

Disappointments may come, disruptions may happen, but God has promised that what was meant harm you, He will use for your good!!!

When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared. Proverbs 3:24-26

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22

Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. Psalm 73:23

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?  Matthew 6:25

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  Romans 8:28

When we commit ourselves to Jesus Christ, when we place Jesus at the center of our lives and trust Him as our personal Savior, we can share Christ’s joy.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

BECAUSE GOD IS IN CONTROL, WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment